Join us on July 8th from 1pm-4pm as we toast our golden anniversary
Join us for a roaring good time and sunshine-filled afternoon in celebration of our 50th Anniversary! Our grand lawn and gardens will be swirling with music, wine, food and activities that will take you back to the 1920’s, from vintage cars to croquet lessons.
Enjoy new and library release wines with spectacularly paired bites.
Attire: 1920’s Era Lawn Party in white, blue and a pop of red
– Boater hats, linen suits, bow ties
– Flapper daytime garb, vintage tennis outfits, sundresses, cloche hats, parasols
– White Oxford button up and cream pant accessorized with a bow tie and suspenders
– $100 Chateau St. Jean & Connoisseur Members
– $120 Sister Property Wine Club Members
– $150 GA